UPC Code: 848850106585
Shipping Weight: 2.59 lbs
What's in the Box?
32 sets each contains 224 Plastic Tangrams and 1 Storage container.
Tangrams, puzzles consisting of 7 pieces, are an excellent tool for spatial problem solving spatial visualization activities. Perfect for hands-on teaching of geometric shapes, congruence, similarity, symmetry, area, and beginning transformational geometry.
- Each set has 7 pieces that make a square (2 large right triangles, 1 medium right triangle, 2 small right triangles, 1 square, and 1 parallelogram)
- Allows students to better visualize patterns, designs, and relationships between shapes
- Contains assorted colors (red, green, blue, yellow)
- Plastic is durable and easy to clean
WHAT TO TEACH
- Shapes - Explore similarities and differences among the pieces such as size and shape
- Geometry - Create geometric shapes and gain a deeper understanding of geometric concepts
- Symmetry - Demonstrate the concepts of symmetry and lines of symmetry
Congruence and Similarity - Compare shapes that have the same size and shape and shapes that are similar but not the same size
- Area - Investigate area of shapes