UPC Code: 4002051625412
Shipping Weight: 2.67 lbs
Conduct 73 Physics Experiments on 36 Models Made From More Than 300 pieces
Physics is an essential science for everyone, and this kit provides a comprehensive explanation of mechanical physics. Through building 36 models and conducting subsequent experiments with the models, you will learn the fundamental laws of mechanical physics. Start by building small models, such as a fixed pulley, to learn about basic forces and simple machines. Then, work your way up to more complex machines, such as a pendulum clock, to learn more advanced concepts like work and centripetal force. This hands-on approach is both fun and effective because the principles of physics are demonstrated right in front of you. .
This kit includes more than 300 building pieces. The 64-page, full-color manual presents assembly instructions, experiments and explanations in a richly-illustrated, easy-to-follow manner.
Kids can build a windmill, crane, sail car, a pinball game, wind power generator, pendulum clock, hammer machine, centrifuge, scale and dozens of other models. They will experiment with simple machines: gears, levers, screws, inclined planes, pulleys, wheels and axles. Learn and understand the most fundamental physics equations. And read about amazing real-world applications for physics.
For ages 8 and up
- 36 models and 73 experiments to teach children the laws that you cannot break!
- More than 300 pieces and a full-color 64-page experiment book
- Fun experiments and models look like fun toys, but teach valuable lessons
- Assemble simple and compound machines that obey not only the laws of physics but speed limits and laws of robotics as well.
- The full-color 64-page manual presents assembly instructions, experiments and explanations in a richly-illustrated, easy-to-follow manner.